Associate Solution Architect
The Associate Solution Architect is responsible for defining software deliverables and documenting business requirements for Kensium clients. You'll work closely with stakeholders and gather information to create project requirements and perform analysis to ensure all requirements are met.
Who Are You?
You are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced work environment with consistently changing directives, priorities, and strategies. You are curious to pursue the unknown and continuously improve your skills and knowledge of project requirements.
- Engage with the stakeholders and the Solution Architects in client meetings and discussions
- Work with the Solution Architect to understand the “why” behind business requirements. Actively participate and push toward effective and efficient solutions
- Create comprehensive, lean documentation that can be useful for the clients and the delivery teams
- Should be able to communicate effectively with the touch points and have a strong sense of urgency to deliver on time
- Capture functional and non-functional requirements
- Document process and data flows
- Create mockups for new graphical user interfaces
- Work in step with the Development team and update requirements as needed to ensure that each scenario remains accurate
- Collaborate with QA resources to ensure user stories are complete
- Track requirements-related statistics (e.g. enhancements stemming from missed requirements) and have a mind for continual improvement
- Review technical designs with the Solution Architects and delivery teams to ensure they will meet the functional requirements
- Communicate with cross-functional teams on a need basis.
- Candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 4+ Years as a Business Analyst, IT
- Analyst or Functional Consultant positions
- Understands Agile Software Development Practice
- Ability to make and keep commitments
- Effective Written and Verbal communication skills
- Communicate clearly across cross-functional teams
- Advanced English Fluency: Written and Verbal
* Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. In addition, duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.