Pre-Sales Solution Engineer
Kensium is currently seeking a Pre-Sales Solution Engineer to join our ERP Sales Team. You’ll play an integral role in an exciting and fast-paced team where the sky is truly the limit. In this role you will play a crucial part in supporting Sales by understanding and documenting complex customer requirements, developing and presenting solutions and conducting technical product demonstrations of Acumatica during the pre-sales pro.
Who Are You?
- Product Expert with deep understanding of the Acumatica products, solutions, and their capabilities. should be able to design and configure solutions to meet specific requirements.
Product Expertise: should have a deep understanding of the Acumatica products, solutions, and their capabilities. They should be able to articulate the value proposition and explain the technical details to the customer.
Solution Design: should work with the sales team to identify customer needs and create solutions that meet those needs. They should be able to design and configure solutions to meet specific requirements.
Demonstration : should be able to demonstrate the features and functionality of the Acumatica solutions to prospective customers. They should be able to showcase how the solutions meet the customer's business requirements.
Technical Sales Support: should provide technical support to the sales team during the sales process. They should be able to answer technical questions and provide technical expertise to help close deals.
Relationship Building: should build strong relationships with customers and partners. They should be able to understand customer needs and provide solutions that meet those needs. They should also be able to work with partners to develop joint solutions.
Training and Education: should be responsible for training and educating customers and partners on the Acumatica solutions. They should provide training on product features, functionality, and best practices.
Collaboration: should work closely with the product management team to provide feedback on product features and functionality. They should also collaborate with the marketing team to develop technical content, such as whitepapers and case studies.
Minimum of 6+ years ERP Implementation experience.
Minimum of 4+ years of real-world experience with ERP.
Prior work experience in a Consulting/Architecture position within a software and/or services company
Solutions-oriented thinking; always looking for the smart solution to a problem rather than jumping at the first answer.
Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through with exceptional verbal and written communication.
A preoccupation with staying on top of industry trends and technologies
Experience with complex selling & value-based (consultative) sales strategies.
Excellent communication, planning, organization and presentation skills
Strong customer relationship skills
Ability to conduct effective needs analysis.
Experience in eCommerce, Big Commerce or Magento is a plus.
Knowledge & Skills
- Have a bachelor’s degree in either Informatics, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Interactive Design, Instructional Systems, or related field. (PLUS)
- ERP Certifications
- ERP Certifications Contributions to the Acumatica community and forums
Nice to Have
- ERP Pre-Sales Engineer or an ERP Solution Architect with many projects under your belt, and are interested in evolving from Delivery to Sales, and having a tremendous impact on Kensium’s ability to grow and scale over the next 3-5 years.
- Have experience implementing ERP projects from Technical Design through production.
- Have an intellectual curiosity to pursue the unknown and to continuously improve your knowledge and capabilities.
- Are able to understand the “big picture” but possess a keen attention to detail.
- Work with new prospects on sales opportunities assigned to the sales team, prioritizing effort based on maximizing total impact on team productivity and profit, or as directed by the Sales Director.
* Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. In addition, duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.