As a Project Manager, you are responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control, and completion of Acumatica Cloud ERP projects.
Who Are You?
We are looking for a strong team player who works as a part of our dynamic ERP product team. You’ll work with cross-functional teams in this role to facilitate and influence project direction. You’ll proactively anticipate challenges and risks and execute risk mitigation plans. You’re able to work under ambiguous and sometimes stressful situations. You are passionate about project management best practices and maintain them throughout the project lifecycle.
- Organize and facilitate regular scrum meetings, daily stand-ups, sprint and release planning sessions, retrospectives, and other project planning and issue resolution meetings.
- Anticipate project challenges and risks, and identify and execute mitigation plans.
- Work with the development team to track project statuses and ensure on-time delivery within scope and budget.
- Track and measure product development performance to analyze the completion of both short- and long-term goals.
- Monitor and report on project progress, advising stakeholders of potential delays and resources required to complete the project on time.
- Establish a feedback loop for products from internal users and clients.
- Work with developers to provide direction and improve work outputs related to implementation, product release, training, and documentation.
- Ensure Agile/SCRUM concepts and principles are adhered to and identify issues as they arise, elevating them to management if necessary.
- Determine optimal solutions for complex problems.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in project management or experience in a related field.
- 6-8 years of Project Management experience in large-scale or enterprise-level ERP Product development.
- A clear understanding of Agile methodology.
- Ability to multitask and manage the design and development of cloud-based ERP products.
- Proficiency in managing MS Office tools – Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Experience with JIRA and other project management and collaboration tools.
- Proven ability to work and get things done with cross-functional teams across the globe.
Technical certifications in ERP or a related field