Sr. Finance Associate
The Senior Financial Associate works with a team to manage all financial transactions within Kensium. You are responsible for auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements, and calculating tax payments and returns.
Who Are You?
You are an experienced bookkeeper with a flair for spotting numerical mistakes and providing improvements to accounting workflows. You are detail-oriented and have strong analytical skills.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- International / Multi-currency accounting transfers Accounting Knowledge
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Preparing financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Updating necessary periodic reports
- 5+ years of Work experience as an Accountant
- Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including private limited filing norms.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like Tally, QuickBooks, Zoho Xero, and other platforms
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills