Customer Support Analyst
As a Customer Support Analyst, you’ll work within ERP and ecommerce systems development and customer implementation. In addition, you will be a Kensium Application Support team member, supporting Magento, custom connector products, and Acumatica ERP initiatives.
Who Are You?
You’re curious and ambitious, pursuing the unknown, and want to continuously improve and grow in a fast-paced environment. You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to think like the customer. Excellent verbal and written English skills are a must, and you will communicate with peers, cross-functional teams, and international customers.
- Review and understand customer contracts related to signing Service Level Agreements (SLAs) that are followed when validating support tickets.
- Ensure processes are being adhered to and report to team leads and the Operations manager when you identify process improvements.
- Validate client issues and identify the severity of the problems.
- Evaluate the impact of issues on the customer and prioritize importance.
- Segregate customer issues into the correct category and communicate with customers regarding ticket classifications and reasoning due to SLAs and customer contracts.
- Analyze and troubleshoot issues before escalating to Level 2 Support teams and provide necessary information to aid the Level 2 Support team in appropriately working on the ticket efficiently.
- Ensure prompt and accurate resolution of customer inquiries by providing additional information or escalating or engaging others in the organization to provide a solution according to defined procedures.
- Take ownership of support tickets until they are closed.
- Ensure an integrated solution meets the customers' needs within organizational expectations by managing Kensium’s customer and third-party vendor efforts.
- Work with management to document and provide content for the internal Kensium Knowledgebase for reference on future issues for team members.
- Graduate or Post-Graduate BCA/B, Tech/MCA
- 2-4 years of experience in application and production support.
- An ecommerce or ERP background is preferred
- Be flexible to rotating shifts
* Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. In addition, duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.