Client Support Analyst
Job Location: Hyderabad, India or Merida, Mexico
Kensium is currently seeking a Client Support Analyst to join our Team.
You’ll play an integral role in an exciting and fast-paced environment where the sky is truly the limit.
You should be a self-aware, self-starting individual .The right person for this job will pride themselves on taking responsibility for their role. You should be a individual who is passionate about their work and strives for continuous improvement. This role carries with it the possibility of providing a good deal of influence on how our growing team matures as we expand our influence within the global Ecommerce eco-system. You should be a collaborative team member who is passionate about sharing the things you’ve learned as well as learning from others on the team.
- Triage support requests in the appropriate Request tracking systems - Jira, JSD Provide functional application support for eCommerce, Acumatica (ERP), and integration / Connector products by working directly with clients to gather replication details.
- Install and configure of Kensium products as directed by product owners.
- Own Support Requests until closure and ensure that Clients are receiving regular status updates. This position requires hands on troubleshooting and resolution of requests.
- Deliver exceptional Client service by being responsive and professional in all interactions with clients and coworkers. Perform all steps relevant to validate the client request and correctly identify the severity of the request.
- Properly document support ticket categorizations, descriptions, steps to reproduce, root cause, and resolution.
- Apply Linux/Windows Administration skills to perform maintenance tasks as defined in Kensium’s managed services agreements. (10%)
- Conduct system maintenance tasks for managed services clients and prepare analysis report on a regular interval.
- Review and understand Client contracts as they relate to the signed SLA’s that should be followed to respond to and work support Requests.
- Ensure that proper processes are being adhered to and be able to report to the team lead and operations manager when improvements need to be made.
- Evaluate the impact of the request on the Client, then be able to prioritize the importance
- Create and maintain good relations with Clients to ensure a high level of Client satisfaction.
- Analyze and troubleshoot requests before escalating to the Level 2 Support team with the relevant details.
- Work with management to document and provide content for a knowledgebase for easier reference on future Requests for all team members.
Skills and Expertise
- Hands-on experience in any well-known Ticket Management tool
- Ability to communicate well with peers, cross-functional groups, and international customers (excellent spoken and written English language skills), articulate and succinct
- Can demonstrate or discuss analytical and problem-solving abilities, like how do diagnose a request or issue and plan appropriate troubleshooting measures.
- Ability to think like a customer (see not their own, but the user’s perspective)
- Brave in doing the right thing the right way, as opposed to just sticking to the right way, following orders, or following processes at all costs
- Ability to quickly identify challenges and bubble them up all the way to the top management (when necessary) and provides solutions as opposed to problems
- Outstanding interpersonal and Organizational Skills
- Multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment - Proficient in Software skills, including MS Office
- Receives ideas, information, and direction (both oral and written) positively. Seeks to clarify and confirm understanding if any instructions or terms are unfamiliar or vague.
- Prior experience with Quality Assurance or Implementation of Systems is considered
eCommerce Specialist Skills
- Linux/Windows Administration (desired for 10% or work)
- Practical and hands-on knowledge of eCommerce applications
- Experience working with Magento, and BigCommerce Admin is desired
- Understanding of eCommerce Integrations is desired
- Hands-on Experience with Payment Gateways, Shipping Solutions are desired
- Experience working with Hosting Providers and analyzing Site performances
- Experience performing eCommerce Site Maintenance activities
ERP Specialist Skills
- Practical and hands-on knowledge of ERP applications (Acumatica, NetSuite, Tally, SAP, etc.)
- Experience working with Acumatica is desired
- Hands-on Experience with Payment Gateways, Shipping Solutions are desired.
- Experience performing ERP Site Maintenance activities
- Experience testing or providing support capabilities within the eCommerce and ERP fields.
- Graduate/Postgraduate (BCA/B Tech/MCA)
- 2-4 Years of experience as CSR in any Voice/Non-Voice Process, from an eCommerce/ERP background
- Zeal to learn and acquire skills.
- Flexible to rotational shifts (IST Night Shifts)
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive benefits with the fast growth path
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally
- Wide spectrum of opportunities to grow your career across a variety of clients
* Please remember that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of the activities, duties, or responsibilities that the employee needs. In addition, duties, obligations, and activities may change at any time, with or without notice.