Client Success Manager
Job Location: Chicago, IL
We are looking for a Strategic Client Success manager to play a critical role in building relationships with our top clients. The ideal candidate should ensure client satisfaction and be able to identify new opportunities to increase sales and achieve his/her quotas.
The CSM is typically responsible to maintain customer loyalty, upsell existing clients to new features within the product/service, fostering long-term relationships with their clients, facilitating overall client service, and also ensuring that his/her clients are achieving the goals and objectives they intend to, through Kensium's solutions and services.
Work mode - Hybrid.
- As a Strategic Client Success manager, the candidate will represent Kensium and manage major clients. So, excellent communication skills with a customer service attitude is important
- Ultimately, the CSM should be responsible for achieving sales quota and strategic client targets.
- He or She should develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients and help retain the clients for a long time.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Expand the relationships with existing Clients by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Work with Support, Project Management and Delivery teams to ensure the services are delivered to clients in a timely manner
- Serve as the link of communication between key clients and internal teams
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by clients and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key client metrics
- Collaborate with client stakeholders to understand upcoming strategic initiatives, projects, enrolment projections and provide information back to leadership for budget planning.
Skills and Expertise
- 7 Plus years experience as a CSM or a key account manager
- Experience in sales and providing ERP Services and solutions based on Client needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Ability to conduct and direct research into ERP/Ecommerce issues and products as required
* Please remember that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of the activities, duties, or responsibilities that the employee needs. In addition, duties, obligations, and activities may change at any time, with or without notice.