The Department Coordinator is responsible for preparing internal and external documentation, maintaining an organized documentation system, and creating a repository. In addition, they will manage daily team activities and track the progress of commitments.
Who Are You?
You are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced work environment with consistently changing directives, priorities, and strategies. You are organized and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's Degree
3-5 years of Administrative Assistant experience.
- Proven experience as an Executive Assistant or other relevant admin support to technical leadership.
- Advanced MS Office Skills with the ability to learn other corporate systems quickly.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced and highly dynamic environment.
- Believes in commitments being sacrosanct and holds everyone within the department accountable.
* Please remember that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of the activities, duties, or responsibilities that the employee needs. In addition, duties, obligations, and activities may change at any time, with or without notice.