As an IT Recruiter, you'll work closely with department managers and hiring managers to understand and determine staffing needs. You'll identify potential hires based on job requirements, screen candidates, and determine if the applicant possesses the skills for the role.
Who Are You?
You're a recruiter who understands the full recruiting and hiring cycle. You are a communicator who works well with peers and cross-functional and international teams. You hold yourself to the highest level of professionalism and provide open and honest communication.
- Partner with hiring managers to understand and determine staffing needs.
- Identify potential hires based on the job description, screen candidates to determine whether the applicant possesses the necessary skills for the role
- Determine candidate fit and personality for Kensium
- Work closely with department managers and HR professionals to identify critical positions and examine applicant information (including resumes and social media sites) to determine which candidates meet the position's requirements
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions within established SLAs
- Develop and Manage strong consultative relationships with hiring managers and candidates
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates for current and future positions
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
- Build networks to find qualified candidates and build a talent pipeline
- Provide reporting and regular status updates to the hiring managers and HR Heads
- Post job listings on job recruitment boards and other websites to attract skilled applicants
- Manage recruitment tools and internal applications to improve the effectiveness of the recruiting process.
- Help create and manage job descriptions for all of Kensium's roles
- 4+ years of experience as an IT recruiter
- Bachelor's degree in Business, HR, or other applicable fields
- A minimum of 4 years experience handling end-to-end recruitment for positions across the IT field
* Please note that this job description does not cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required of the employee for this job. In addition, duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time, with or without notice.