The Acumatica Developer independently delivers small to medium functionality and writes code per technical specifications that meet industry-specific code standards and best practices.
Who Are You?
You have intellectually curious and have the ambition to grow in a fast-paced environment. You enjoy learning about new technology and acquiring new skills. You put yourself in the customer's shoes and work with empathy to understand their business needs.
- They are expected to deliver small to medium functionality independently most of the time.
- Write code according to the technical specifications, following industry-specific coding standards and best practices.
- Perform unit testing of code written by them to ensure quality.
- Investigate, analyze, document, fix and retest reported defects.
- To design, develop, and unit test applications ensuring strong functionality, optimization, and conformance to functional requirements.
- Good understanding of Kensium's implementation and project management tools; Jira, Clarizen, Bitbucket, Confluence, and Git Lab.
- 3 - 5 Years of experience as a developer
- Strong Knowledge (depth) on Dot Net Technology.
- Experience in developing small and medium complex projects.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Should be strong in Written/communication skills
- Strong Knowledge in SQL, MySQL
Nice To Have
- Familiar with Java script, jQuery
- Familiarity with agile software development methodologies - scrum
- Intermediate but Strong functional knowledge of the ERP domain.
- Experience in writing code on Acumatica cloud for more than 2 years
* Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. In addition, duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.