As a Solution Architect, you're responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control, and completion of projects. In addition, you'll ensure consistency with company strategy, commitments, and goals.
Who Are You?
You are self-motivated with a passion for learning new things and driving results. The right candidate understands ecommerce platforms and has a strong knowledge of integrating ecommerce with external systems like ERP, CRM, OMS, payment gateways, shipping solutions, middleware, and other systems.
- Conduct discovery and requirement gathering sessions with the customers and prepare the business and functional requirements documents that meet Kensium's standard processes.
- Provide walkthroughs of the business requirements to the Project team members and address their questions.
- Provide technical consultation to internal team members or clients and assist in defining the scope and sizing of work.
- Assist project team members and resolve project blocker tasks for successful project delivery.
- Develop proof of concept project to validate new/proposed architecture and solution.
- Bring new ideas to clients regarding strategy in engaging with customers across their digital channels.
- Monitor the project progress and advise internal project stakeholders on a timely basis about delays, blockers, etc.
- Provide direction to developers to improve the work output related to project release, implementation, training, and documentation.
- Be a strong team player, working effectively as part of a global project team.
- Keep up to date with all industry changes and the latest methodology within the commerce industry
- Understand and handle tasks independently and have problem-solving, prioritizing tasks, and multi-tasking abilities
- 10+ years of experience in various roles building scalable, robust Web or e-commerce applications using eCommerce platforms such as Magento 2.x, Magento 1.x, BigCommerce, Shopify, etc.
- 4+ years of experience as an Ecommerce Solution/Technical Architect.
- Are Adobe Certified Business Practitioner Expert (AD0-E708) or Adobe Commerce Architect Master (AD0-E704) or Adobe Experience Manager Business Practitioner Professional (AD0-E126), or Adobe Experience Manager Business Practitioner Expert (AD0-E121) or have similar certifications in other technologies such as BigCommerce Big Dev, Shopify, etc.
- Experience in integrating ecommerce systems with third-party solutions like PIM, ERP, Shipping, etc.
- Knowledge of architectural design patterns, performance tuning, etc. is a plus.
- Experience with Website Optimization techniques and methods.
- Proficient in authoring, editing, and presenting technical documents.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience levels.
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
- In-depth knowledge of PCI compliance and other eCommerce compliances like GDPR, CCPA, ADA, HIPAA, etc.
- Have experience with Nexcess, AWS, or similar cloud-based hosting platforms.
- Hands-on experience in Caching Methods, Shipping Solutions, Payment Solutions, Multi Website, Multi Store and Store view Magento 2 setups, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to facilitate and influence direction, determine optimal solutions and be a pathfinder on complex problems/situations.
- Should be familiar with Git, SVN, or other version control systems.
- Familiarity with Relational Database MySQL (Postgres is a plus), LAMP stack, and LINUX environments.
* Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of the employee's activities, duties, or responsibilities required for this job. In addition, duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.