As a Test Analyst, you’ll have the opportunity to work with the Test Analyst team to identify and implement new process improvements and follow all testing processes and procedures. The Test Analyst assists in preparing and reviewing the project test strategy and identifying risks and defects during the testing process.
Who Are You?
We are looking for a strong team player who has a curiosity to pursue the unknown and grow in a fast-paced environment. You’re a team player who builds and manages strong working relationships across departments. You’re always looking to improve and have the ambition to excel in your career.
- Gather and analyze requirements
- Participate in the Business Requirements Document (BRD) review and Functional Design Document review meetings.
- Assist in preparing and reviewing project test strategies.
- Prepare and review test plans – test scenarios, conditions, and data.
- Identify risks to testing and communicate to the Senior Test Analyst.
- Review and validate test results and defect reports.
- Follow defect and issue identification, logging, tracking, resolution, and reporting.
- Regularly communicate task status, potential impacts to target dates, and provide input to project testing estimates to the Senior Test Analyst.
- Assist in preparing and reviewing the project test strategy.
- Identify and implement new and existing process improvements.
- Adhere to testing processes and procedures.
- Conduct training for new Test team members.
- 2-4 years of experience in testing software applications.
- Knowledge of using test management tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- An understanding of GUI design.
- Proficient in software testing.
- Proficient in designing test suites.
- Proficient in the business area of application under testing environments.
- Has an understanding of testing techniques and best practices.
- Understands testing phases.
- Familiar with quality standards and processes.