Front End Lead
As a Front End Lead, you will work in a dynamic, timeline-driven environment. You'll have the opportunity to collaborate with various internal teams and deliver projects following FED technologies from a technical aspect.
Who Are You?
You are intellectually curious, analytical, skilled, dynamic, passionate, optimistic, self-driven, and autonomous. You look to continuously improve and have the ambition to grow in a fast-paced environment.
- Deliver small to medium front-end functionality independently most of the time.
- Write code per the technical specifications, conforming to industry-specific coding standards and best practices.
- Perform unit testing of code written and ensure quality.
- Investigate, analyze, document, fix and retest reported defects.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications ensuring strong functionality, optimization, and conformance to functional requirements.
- Any other responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time
- Needs some guidance and hand-holding (mentoring) to deliver code units
- Good understanding of Kensium’s implementation and project management tools; Jira, Clarizen, BitBucket, Confluence, and Git Lab.
- Strong customer focus, excellent problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Magento 2 FED Development from scratch, Magento 2 Theme development, Theme integration, Module development, and Customising the Page Builder module.
- Big Commerce FED development, Headless commerce implementation in BigCommerce Applications.
- Experience in Single Page App development using React for creating interactive UI's, Virtual DOM, Component life cycle, React, JSX, React Router ecosystem, and concepts.
- Experience customizing CSS frameworks like Bootstrap and Foundation using CSS pre-processors LESS or SASS.
- An understanding of Material UI or similar component libraries
- Hyva theme integration knowledge.
- Knowledge of Axios, fetch, or similar promise-based HTTP clients, RESTful, web services, GraphQL, Node.js, NPM, Git, Webpack, and other open-source build tools.
- Good experience in writing unit tests of complex components using Jest and React Testing Library.
- Perform component tests using Cypress and other mocking tools.
- Experience in page optimization (performance), understanding of performance consideration for React applications and ecommerce websites.
- Experience in Server-Side Rendering (SSR), Server-Side Generation (SSG)
- General understanding of BigCommerce FED
- General understanding of PWAStudio
- Certification in Adobe Commerce Front End Developer Expert
- BigDev Certification (Big Commerce Certification)
- Website performance improvement
- ADA / WCAG Compliances or Web Accessibility Guidelines
- Headless application development/PWA
* Please note that this job description does not cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required of the employee for this job. In addition, duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time, with or without notice.