Billing Operations Executive
Job Location: Hitech City, Hyderabad, Telangana
Kensium is currently seeking a Billing Operations Executive to join our Team. You’ll play an integral role in an exciting and fast-paced environment where the sky is truly the limit.
You should be a self-aware, self-starting individual. The right person for this job will pride themselves on taking responsibility for their role. You should be a individual who is passionate about their work and strives for continuous improvement. This role carries with it the possibility of providing a good deal of influence on how our growing team matures as we expand our influence within the global Ecommerce eco-system. You should be a collaborative team member who is passionate about sharing the things you’ve learned as well as learning from others on the team.
- Generate weekly timesheets, verify the details, and ensure the timesheets are accurate for client billing following the billing process.
- Assisting with updating the weekly timesheet in the billing format.
- Assisting in closing the weekly and monthly billing on time.
- Support project budget verification and closely work with the project managers to address gaps.
- Ensure that each assigned customer's billing is accurate, and the clients are satisfied.
- Assisting with routine customer billing and billing statement inquiries
- Generate periodic reports from various sources (tools and applications) for the supervisor.
- Ability to communicate well with peers in cross-functional groups.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Should be a Self-starter.
- Decent communication skills
- Holds to the highest levels of professional code of conduct, confidentiality, ethics, and values, always presenting accurate information.
Skills and Expertise
- MS Excel and advanced Excel skills.
- Graduate/Postgraduate (BCA/B Tech/MCA)
- 2+ Years of experience as the similar role as per the job description
- Zeal to learn and acquire skills.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive benefits with the fast growth path
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Wide spectrum of opportunities to grow your career across a variety of clients.
* Please note that this job description does not cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required of the employee for this job. In addition, duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time, with or without notice.