Senior Digital Marketing Manager
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you'll report to the VP of Creative Services. Within this role, you'll be responsible for optimizing the visibility of our client marketing services and delivering strategies to help clients achieve business success.
Who Are You?
You deeply understand marketing technology and can identify growth opportunities for multiple clients. You have strong project management knowledge, are a critical thinker, and have an analytical approach to your strategies. You are highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to communicate with clients and project stakeholders.
- Gain a deep understanding of our processes and clients and develop solutions to maximize their businesses via comprehensive marketing services.
- Set up, and manage the execution of marketing campaigns from concept to completion.
- Work closely with Kensium departments to increase the visibility and involvement of marketing services within client projects (the project lifecycle).
- Collaborate with our US-based social marketing team to broaden and strengthen our marketing offerings.
- Explore new and emerging marketing channels and analytics tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, business communications, or a relevant field.
- 10+ years of marketing experience leading teams and managing multiple clients.
- Experience in crafting estimates and managing client budgets.
- Experience growing teams and service offerings to create additional value and revenue.
- Experience in building content, campaigns, and automation programs.
- Experience using all the relevant marketing tools, including HubSpot, Google, SalesForce, etc.
- Experience marketing for eCommerce B2C and B2B clients.
Within the first 90 days in this role, you will be expected to:
- Define a holistic vision for the department that includes our base in-house ecommerce projects and our independent marketing upsell services.
- Work with existing team members to validate their skillsets and chart their professional growth. Identify missing skillsets that we need to be effective and competitive.
- Identify, rewrite and create presentation decks and documents that explain our offerings to clients.
- Collaborate with other Kensium departments to understand existing processes and insert Marketing services where needed.
- Develop strategies to upsell services to existing and new clients.
* Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of the employee's activities, duties, or responsibilities required for this job. In addition, duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.