ERP Implementation Consultant
Who Are You?
We are seeking a solutions-oriented creative problem solver who effectively communicates and works with cross-functional teams. You are obsessed with staying on top of industry trends and learning new technologies. You are customer-focused and driven to learn about Acumatica through self-study and Acumatica University.
- Implement Acumatica ERP for multiple clients and projects.
- Create and maintain configuration documents, user guides, and training materials.
- Collaborate with Acumatica Connector and Magento teams to identify implementation solutions from conception to execution.
- Follow and promote best practices from all sides of the implementation process.
- Participate in high-level team activities such as implementation strategies or process improvements.
- Analyze client data and learn how to implement and improve client processes and systems.
- Train clients in Acumatica ERP.
- Collaborate with other Acumatica Implementation team members.
- Perform daily communication with clients, Solution Architects, Project Managers, Implementation teams, and Testers regarding implementations.
- Analyze client data to learn how to implement and improve current processes and systems.
- Serve as a technical advisor and problem-solver to the Acumatica Support team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Technology, Accounting, or related field.
- A minimum of 3-9 years in ERP Implementations.
- Strong experience in Finance and Distribution Modules (sales, purchases, inventory, and order management) and Accounting Modules.
- Experience in ERP integrations with credit card, tax, and shipping processors.
- Experience in multi-branch, multi-currency, or multi-warehouse ERP Implementations.