As a .NET Developer, you will be involved in the design, development, coding, customization, configuration, testing, and deployment of enterprise packaged solutions.
Who Are You?
You are an ambitious developer with an understanding of the software lifecycle and can work independently and within a team. You have proven to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment. We are looking for a leader with excellent communication and interpersonal skills to facilitate and influence direction.
- Develop web-based software using programming languages such as ASP.NET, C#, VB.net, and MSSQL.
- Support designing, developing (coding), unit testing, and debugging applications.
- Provide ready-to-serve and development support.
- Maintain, enhance, and provide solutions for software applications.
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch.
- Make changes to existing web applications based on feedback received from end-users or clients.
- Develop code, implement, and maintain tools/applications.
- Document technical design and specifications to meet business and functional requirements under the manager's or lead developer's direction.
- Identify and determine changes necessary during the software life cycle and provide feedback to software testing professionals.
- Document the application process for future maintenance and upgrades
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Software Engineering
- 2-4 years of experience in C#, ASP.NET, MVC, SQL Server/MySQL, HTML, CSS, JQuery, and Bootstrap
- Experience documenting application processes.
- Hands-on software troubleshooting experience.
- Working knowledge of Web Services and Web API.
* Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. In addition, duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.