Client Success Manager
As a Customer Success Manager, you have the exciting opportunity to work directly with Kensium clients. Your innovative engagement with our clients brings co-value creation to our customer companies.
Who Are You?
You are a passionate learner who is optimistic, self-driven, autonomous, and fast learning. You take ownership of your client accounts and build strong relationships with stakeholders, providing guidance and support when necessary. As a Customer Success Manager, you are self-driven and proactive in creating meaningful relationships and creative problem-solving solutions.
- Develop and manage client portfolios, from onboarding new clients through post-implementation and beyond.
- Build and develop healthy client relationships.
- Create engagement strategies to develop professional relationships through “co-value” creation, provision of products, and operational services.
- Provide training and support programs for clients.
- Act as a client advocate ensuring that feedback is captured and acted upon promptly by coordinating with various internal departments.
- Promote client loyalty by ensuring that licenses, contracts, and SOWs are renewed, clients are on the most recent versions, and on the appropriate support plan.
- Proactively seek client business needs by suggesting new and innovative ways to increase business success by offering additional solutions, platforms, and systems implemented and supported by Kensium and our partners.
- Evaluate and analyze client needs to build a roadmap to success in collaboration with the client.
- Conduct regular business reviews with clients.
- Be the liaison between the client and Kensium to handle complicated issues outside the scope of project management and delivery.
- Stay current on new releases of supported products and other vital solutions for commerce and retail customers and educate clients on these new solutions.
- Handle customer escalations by supporting and responding to alerts, red flags, issues with project health, etc.
- Motivate and lead others in developing, directing, and executing online communication initiatives.
- Proven ability to build and nurture working relationships with clients.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and work independently and within a team.
- Critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Demonstrate leadership both internally and externally.
- Have industry knowledge in at least one of the following:
- Ecommerce – Magento or BigCommerce
- ERP – Acumatica, NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.
- Experience managing commerce or software development-related services in ecommerce, distribution, and retail.
- Able to travel as needed both domestically and internationally. (less than 20% travel required)
* Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. In addition, duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.