The Campaign Manager reports to Kensium's Director of Marketing. This position is responsible for reimagining Kensium's digital experience and working with a team of content creators and salespeople to create an innovative, unified content journey across digital touchpoints - blog, email, partners, digital resources, social media, video, landing pages, and additional marketing channels.
Who Are You?
You have a strong vision of what marketing campaigns and digital strategies should look like. You're a motivated self-starter who loves creating and executing marketing campaigns across channels and thinks outside the box to drive conversions.
- Gain a deep understanding of our target audiences and design customer journeys to help those users discover, consume, and get more value from content.
- Set up, execute, and scale cross-functional programs or marketing campaigns from concept to completion.
- Work closely with our editorial, product marketing, and sales team to create content highlighting our products and tools, putting them in a context that educates, inspires, and adds new value for customers and their teams.
- Partner with our content marketing team to create content and build growth campaigns to strategically promote content across channels, including email, search, website, partners, events, and social.
- Partner with our content creators and sales teams to craft your own vision for content distribution and automation.
- Edit and improve content produced within the organization.
- Explore new and emerging communication channels and content formats.
- Understand content metrics and evaluate and iterate based on results.
- To inform messaging and strategy, leverage data and insights from customers, internal teams, HubSpot, social platforms, Google Analytics, partners, etc.
- Deep dive and understand audience pain points to turn them into insightful, action-driving content.
- Build and operationalize email automation strategy to achieve key business goals for several target audiences, like driving demand and product usage.
- Align across Marketing, Sales, Services, and Product organizations to identify areas of opportunity and create a consistent, progressive experience.
- Utilize data, research insights, feedback, and program reporting to optimize communication strategies.
Within the First 90 Days, You Will:
- Define a holistic vision; Reimagine Kensium’s content experience using HubSpot, email marketing, automation, innovative tools, interactive formats, and personalized content journeys to inspire and inform external audiences.
- Build an automated workflow and experience for new blog subscribers via HubSpot
- Partner closely with your content marketing peers, particularly the videographer, copywriter, social media manager, digital ad team, and sales team.
- Establish measures for campaign performance and engagement. Work with content creators and channel managers to continually increase organic and paid traffic rankings, lead generation and conversion, and follower growth. Improve efficiency and visibility of every aspect of our content creation and delivery platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, journalism, communications, or a relevant field.
- 4+ years of marketing experience.
- Experience in building content, campaigns, and automation programs.
- Experience with multiple forms of social media and platforms.
- Experience using HubSpot to manage and measure content or similar systems.
- Experience in Ecommerce and B2B marketing strategies.
* Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. In addition, duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.