Acumatica Implementation Manager
We are hiring for a strong and dynamic leader to lead our Acumatica implementation team in India.
Who Are You?
- An ERP Implementation leader who is responsible for the success of assigned ERO Implementations
- Into leading people towards creating customer value with an end-to-end view
- Seasoned ERP Professional with at least 5 successful full Cycle implementations.
- Overseeing and participating in ongoing Implementations and guiding our IC’s to drive the Clients to a successful go-live.
- Become an expert in implementing Acumatica in any of the following areas: Financials, Distribution, Retail, or Manufacturing.
- Hire, train, and build a strong group of implementation consultants.
- Mentor staff in the application of Acumatica to solve business process issues.
- Influence the ongoing improvements to implementation processes.
- Maintain, enhance, and ensure proper health of all ERP delivery processes and systems.
- Actively participate in high-level team activities such as implementation strategies or process improvements
- Serve as an advisor and problem solver to Acumatica Support Team
- Assist with pre-sales opportunities where needed.
- Ensure that the onshore team is effectively engaged with the offshore ICs and working closely with them on implementations.
- Drive productivity and billable/invoiceable hours within the department.
- Communicate effectively and work well with cross-functional teams globally.
- A preoccupation with staying on top of industry trends and technologies.
- Extremely passionate about learning new technologies & implementing them.
- Take ownership and accountability for projects & deliver on timelines.
Passionate drive for customer satisfaction
- Effectively handle managerial responsibilities including performance management, appraisals, performance improvement, career planning and guidance, team engagement, team building, etc.
- Over 15-18 years of overall experience.
- Must have 8+ years of ERP
- Must have at-least 3+ years of experience in managing/leading teams.
- Experience in working with North American customers on ERP implementations.
- Strong accounting experience and background
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent managerial and team building skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, Business Technology, Accounting, or a related field of study.
- Certifications in the related filed
Good To Have
- CPA degree
* Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. In addition, duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.